Glennda Baker & Associates, Inc - President & CEO
In residential sales and marketing for nearly 26 years, Atlanta real estate agent Glennda Baker specializes in the purchase and sale of Atlanta homes and properties in the surrounding area. Her extensive knowledge and background in marketing allow her to design the property to sell and minimize the days on the market. Thinking outside of the box and exposing your home to the maximum amount of potential buyers is key!
As an Atlanta REALTOR, Glennda brings an innovative marketing style coupled with superior networking skills to increase traffic and expedite the sale of your Atlanta home. With an extensive background in relocation, Glennda has worked with some of the country’s largest corporations to help relocate their employees in and out of the Atlanta area. While working with Jenny Pruitt & Associates as a Certified Relocation Specialist, Glennda had the opportunity to assist clients such as Coca Cola, Delta / Northwest Airlines, Bellsouth, AT&T, GE, UPS, Mead Westvaco, Lockheed, Toys R Us, Graphic Packaging, Microsoft, Blue Cross Blue Shield of GA, and Nike!
Glennda has been featured as a real estate expert in both the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. She has also appeared as an expert real estate agent on the HGTV program Designed to Sell. In addition, Glennda has served as a moderator for numerous panel discussions and has been a featured speaker and guest on several top producer panels throughout her real estate career.
A past committee chair for and member of the Atlanta Real Estate Board, Glennda has worked with the Professional Development Committee, creating continuing education and panel discussions to help real estate professionals excel in and increase their business. As a past member of the Ethics and Arbitration Committee, Glennda has had the opportunity to ensure that professional standards are held to the highest level of ethics and professional standards throughout our industry. In 2010 Glennda received the prestigious Captain of Industry Award recognizing leaders in the Atlanta real estate community.
As the President and CEO of Glennda Baker & Associates, Glennda and her team specialize in the purchase and sales of Atlanta homes—from Buckhead to Cumming, Peachtree City to Gainesville, Dallas to Augusta and everywhere in between! I welcome the opportunity to work with you and your clients and assist you in providing an exemplary Atlanta real estate experience!
Professional Awards and Accolades:
- 2011 – 2015 Zillow Advisory Board, Founding Member and 1 of only 20 agents in the US Selected
- 2010 Recipient of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS Captain of Industry Award
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Club
- Phoenix Award Recipient
- REALTORS Political Action Committee Chairperson
- Young REALTOR of the Year
- Five Star Circle of Service Award
- Young Council of REALTORS Chairperson
- Genesis Award
- Rising Star Award
- Award of Excellence
- Management Support Award
- Tom Ferry Elite Coaching Client
- National Real Estate Speaker
- Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Past Director, Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Georgia Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Young Council or REALTORS, Past President
- Powerhouse Atlanta, Past President
- RPAC, Past President
- Chairperson for the Professional Development Committee, Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Committee Member Communications and Public Relations Committee, Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Professional Development Representative for GIRE Board of Governors
- Member of the Ethics and Arbitration Committee for the Atlanta Board of REALTORS
- Leadership Committee for the 2010 Residential Real Estate Prayer Breakfast
- Georgia Institute of Real Estate Board of Governors